Time management is essential when starting your career. You might be wasting a lot of time even while working hard by engaging yourself in multitasking.
1. You’ve got time even if you are late in finishing a task by the time. You just need to manage your priorities.
2. It takes only four to five hours of hard work in a day. This would be your whole day.
3. Your work priorities may vary. Sometimes you may need to work for more time than you expected.
4. Multitasking can kill your focus and passion to work. Don’t exhaust your brain by spending your energy on multitasking.
5. The task with a shorter deadline makes you more productive and focused.
6. You need to start your work with small tasks to warm up your passions and willingness to work.
7. Get the work done with a good idea rather than thinking of doing it better the next day.
8. Try to finish your tasks within your work hours. Expanding your task is in no way considered productivity.
9. Don’t let yourself stuck to a brainless task. You need to categorize your tasks first.
10. Always try to put your important meetings early. Late meetings often cause anxiety and wasting of time.
11. Don’t try to exhaust yourself by meeting the concerned people face-to-face all the day. Call them or email them and save your energy.
12. In the intense practice of hard work, try to put off the task to the last possible moment.
13. Divide your bigger tasks into small blocks so that you can manage a massive task properly. This will keep you more focused.
14. You must schedule your work getting help with to-do list. A prioritized to-do list with check-boxes is effective and productive.
15. Consider every task the most important which is in front of you. This will help you focusing your energy into getting it done.
16. You need to realize that the skills of other people can help you a lot. Use their efforts where necessary to get the desired success.
17. Forget the past and make your future by focusing on the present.
18. A time-scheduled task helps you moving forward. Don’t give too much time to a task as stagnant water stinks.
19. Take down most of what you get in the shape of ideas. You can’t remember everything.
20. While focusing upon a task, if you get an idea that isn’t related to what you are doing, take it down. It’s better to write it down than losing it.